- We are committed to delivering a higher standard of health care, a level of care that you deserve as an individual. We want to help you achieve your true potential, not simply your expected potential. We want you to have higher expectations for your physical therapist so we strive to provide services that are consistently exceptional.
Our core values
- Meaningful Results – “Everyone leaves as a success story”
– We do everything in our power to help you achieve your goals and more
- Teamwork – “Collaboration leads to extraordinary results”
– From walking in the door to completing your exercises and scheduling, you’ll find everyone is willing to help
- Education – “The best way to learn is to teach”
– Helping you understand your condition will better help you to take control of it and resolve it
- Challenge the status quo – “Can we be better?”
– We will find the best way to assist in achieving your goals and won’t stop until we’ve reached them!
- We’ve been in the business of caring for patients for over 30 years.
- We have over 200 years of clinical experience between our 2 locations.
- We are known to attract and retain the most talented therapists because of our culture of patient care.
- We spend more time listening, treating, and teaching our patients
- We have founded institutions to teach clinicians throughout the region and beyond.
- We are owned and operated by Physical Therapists who still treat patients.
- We put patient care ahead of profits.
So what does that mean for you?
Most importantly, it means you will work directly with Physical Therapists who have the time to listen to you and provide the most effective treatment you need. Having enough time with patients is something that is uncommon these days, especially in corporate and hospital run practices.
You’ll also have the confidence in knowing that you are being treated by the most experienced and skilled therapist in the region, and beyond, who have the time and expectation to continue their education and hone their skills.
You can expect to see the Physical Therapist that you want to see and that each treatment you will be seen and treated by a Physical Therapist, every time, not just once and a while for a quick check-in.
You can expect that we will be here for you for the long haul. Orthopaedics Plus has been operating for over 30 years, and we plan to be around for 30 more. Our community relationships and culture of care means that our therapists tend to stay around for quite a while as well. That means you can expect to have us as your partner to look after all of your rehabilitation and wellness needs today and for years to come.
You can expect to learn about your condition. An educated patient is an empowered patient. We are teachers at heart. Not only do we teach clinicians locally and nationally, but we teach our patients. The more you understand what is going on, the better you can recover.
We have and always will be owned and operated by treating physical therapists. That means we operate as a clinician and patient-centered business first, profits second. We don’t answer to corporate boards or investors. Those experienced with rehabilitation know how much of a difference that makes for patient treatment.
Finally, we are serious about doing what it takes to get you pain-free, strong, and healthy. But we are also serious about making the process as fun and enjoyable as can be! Thanks for taking the time to learn more about OP, and please reach out to see how our unique approach can help you.
We elevate the patient’s expectations of their Physical Therapist and help them realize their full potential. We achieve this by demonstrating genuine care and fostering strong relationships with patients and the community. We empower those we serve to achieve superior outcomes through education and administration of top level physical therapy services.